Thought for the week..

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.

-one tree hill

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2005-2006 He Never Knew I loved

//ok again this one is from pretty long back n not even written for me...this one i wrote for my sister about the guy she was crazy about...lolzz...read on..
hope u like it


Sounds alight my lonely mind
As I lay listening to them play..
the one I loved with the one I hate,
Played with pomp and gay.

He didn’t know I loved him,
She knew my love was true,
And so she tried and held him,
All the long night through.

He didn’t know I wanted,
Our friendship to bloom,
And then she came and pricked it,
And burst my dream balloon.

She never was anything,
Not charming or loving,
But when it came to stealing,
She was already seen coming.

I knew not what she got,
By stealing from me my life..
And then the day came,
When she became his wife.

He was all I ever wanted,
The life in me was lost,
My soul now in pieces,
As my love lay between her mast.

And now all I see,
is him in her arms,
But I know that as the time goes by ,
she will loose her charms.

He is now old,
And so as old am I,
But just to tell him that I had loved,
I could never try…

Now in the coffin there he is laid,
His face alight like the moon,
As I know now finally I smile,
That ill be with him when my time comes soon…

//love u sis..
self composed
Ridhi

No comments:

Post a Comment