Thought for the week..

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.

-one tree hill

Friday, January 15, 2010

2005-6 The Sound Of My Tear

//this post cant b dated...it was a long time ago dat i had written this its long past gone forever...


The sounds of my tears and silent as they are,
Will never reach you for you have now gone so far.
That was just written on a piece of paper,
and what's in my heart is now just a whisper.
I know you cant hear it though it screams out aloud,
As loud as the thunder in the rain filled cloud.
I know you cant hear it as its deep in my heart,
Only my tears speak as our ways now part.
The sounds of my tears are hidden in my smile,
Which now is the only thing I show when we speak awhile.
You tell me all about her and think that I enjoy,
But how would u know that it would just destroy;
The little hope left in me the you would come to know,
And that my love somehow to you I’d be able to show.
To you I act a friend but I know I feel much more,
And now my heart is dying and you are helping it turn sore.
Why don’t you hear the sounds of my tears
they would tell you how much you’ve become to me in these few years.
How will you ever come to know coz you cannot hear
The whisper of my heart the sound of my tear.

self composed
RIDHI

1 comment: