Thought for the week..

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.

-one tree hill

Monday, June 13, 2011

13 june 2011


:created on: 6th may 2011

First day im writing on a good day…

M actually happy today and I wanna see what I can write on a happy day..

Well for starters all I feel like is smiling and laughing…but haan mere class mein kuch gande log hain jo k clan hi khele ja re hain n main ni khel paa ri wid them..:(…for those who are unaware what a clan is its counterstrike game mein when you play as a team n all..so the server is made for a certain number of ppl only and nobody else can join it so im always late..lolzz

Lolzz but no worries…hmmm…it’s a beautiful day..how did it start..

U kno what basketball has th eeffect on me that harry potter has…just cant stop smiling and same with volley…debiya sir is like the most surcastic guy iv met n still I enjoy his comments on my game yesterday I was called a lazy basketball player…:(…lolzzz lazy and den basketball player..sahi hai na…lolzz..

Den basky me meiri kaafi shoots ja rahi thi actually they are boys who are playing n all na toh
kaafi bach k khelna padta hai…aaj jaldi khatam karna padega game cuz mujhe bhook bahut lagti
hai…lolzz…specially after a game of basky….

Mujhe kal hi samjah aya k volley k baad ni lagti bhoonk its after basky..yaar itni gandi..my stomach was rumbling..lolzz..

Lifes finaal good I mean haan u know it was horrible before all the pain and ignoring and everything its just dat if I dun c those ppl everyday na den ill b fine…and d games get my mind off things…my days get filled and khatam ho jate hai jaldi jaldi toh its good…some part of me doesn’t want this time to end and some wants it to be over really soon…well

As of today the 6th of may

Ill say I wish my time here never ends…:*

Yes I feel like huggin n kissin everyone..lolzz

I feel good dats all…

I like being complimented on a good game

I just want a rubic cube here so dat I can solve it and yaar dat guy he solverd the full thing and in pretty less time I mean quite good…first time iv seen sum1 do it..bholu bhiaya I think is getting old and he has a lotta things to do true…zyada show off marte hai yaar who…koi ni chaddo..hmm I think ill be goin home alone..wow my first trip alone..niceo…vaise its not hard I mean connectivity is pretty good thru these places and bus mein saman aa jayega itne bags ni honge zyada saman ni hai yaar mere pe…train se ja ni rahi hun toh ill b able to carry the stuff quite easily…3 bags n no lappy bag…

Pata ni kya likhe ja rahi hun…lolzz

Yaar today is a good day…

Love today..:***

LOVE YOU GOD

Ridhi

No comments:

Post a Comment