Thought for the week..

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.

-one tree hill

Monday, June 13, 2011

13 june 2011


Hi,

Yeah yeah again little missy is writing on a bad day…well u know I really cant help it..its the only
time when I can really concentrate and do a good job wirting, all my neurons are like burned out or
something so all I can concentrate right now is this na..maybe that’s y m able to wirte this well when
sad…

Hmm so lemme tell u why im sad..well actually todays day was full of a few emotions, there
was “wonder” cuz today I awoke to the sounds of pitter patter of the rain on my window pane, it was
so beautiful that I got right outta bed and went and opened up the window just to watch it rain on
the beautiful plants outside my window..yeah I av a wonderful garden just outside my window…its
beautiful and all u can remember of today morning was the beautiful green ness…made my morning...

Then there was the emotion of ultimate happiness…u know extremes of happiness cuz I know I had
made someone feel important today..really improtant..i just wanted that person to know before I
couldn’t tell him nemore that he was so so so important to me… hes been a part of my life for ever..
since I could know him I have known him..and that’s my grandfather.. I wrote him a letter, my first ever
letter I wrote it to him..telling him about everythin and how much he meant to me..and how much I
really adore him...

Then there was this strange feeling I cant put my finger on…that was caused cuz of my sister cuz she had
to read the letter to baba, so she was feeling really strange about it n all…toh dat was dat..

The other of my emotions I dun think they are that omportant cuz though they shaped a huge part of
my day..i don’t feel good about relating them. Ill tell u why I don’t feel good about relating them.. its
beacause they are the bad emotions..the ones that hurt and scratch and burn u from the inside…so I
know its best if you take everythin out n all but truly speaking you cant take such feelings out , atleast I
cant unless its at that particular person themselves..so I guess that’s how I bottle up my feelings…:)..

Hmm this particular post is quite boring, I know that cuz I dun av a story to tell or a plot to narrate…
I just wanted to sit in my lab till 8 in the evening so I am doin this to pass my time and its actually
helping..:)

I av spent almost half an hour here writing this story..now m gonna go to my room and sleep..yes im
hungry but m too angry to eat…its good ill save some money…

Luv n luck.

Ridhi

No comments:

Post a Comment