Thought for the week..

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.

-one tree hill

Monday, March 2, 2015

2nd March 2015



Maybe it's me, I was born this way
To be amazed at all, the smallest things one says
To believe that the world is much more than what I see
To believe things mean more than what they ought to be
The simplest of things the most mundane
So many around me call me insane
Because I think this of that and more and more
For every moment is gold and mending the sore
Everything is an answer to a question I must have once asked
Everything is connected, my future present and past.
The world is a wonder awaiting my exploration
Something’s that I have seen are beyond my comprehension
Believing in something with all your heart can make it come true
It was such a simple task I consciously never knew
The universe around you has feelings like you
Do not ignore it and slowly let it permeate through
It will start simple with the most futile of things
Wait patiently for the beauties the wonders it brings
The day my mind my body my soul
Come together as one that day I'll be whole.
Till then I'll wonder and ponder some more
For there is so much that awaits you waiting for you to explore.

-Me


No comments:

Post a Comment