Thought for the week..

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.

-one tree hill

Thursday, February 19, 2015

A letter to my Friend. 20 Feb 2015

Dearest Friend,

I am writing this letter to you to tell you a little more about me. I am doing this because once I count you as my friend I give you the power to make me or break me. I let my walls come down and once that happens, once I let you into the room that's in the deepest corner of the longest corridor of my mind, I become vulnerable. In that room I am the truest of me. In that room there are no double meanings, no hidden motives, no drama just me.
Once you are in my room know that I have put you on a pedestal and you have a halo on your head. I try not to expect anything from you, but I will always expect to be as important to you as you are to me, I want you to treat me as I treat you. Be true as I am true. I don't believe in gifts, I believe in the intention. I you have the same feeling for me in your heart as I do for you, I will know, and no amounts of gifts can buy me compared to a warm hand and a kind word when I desperately need it. I will always know when you are low, I will scold you for not being good to yourself, but know that I'm only being my truest self to you.
I dont expect you to respond to my every whim and fancy but I do expect you to fulfill your dreams. I want you to be strong and beautiful and wonderful. I want you to prove to me every second of every day that you should be my friend, not by doing things for me, but by building yourself, living for yourself and glowing brighter everyday. I want to feel proud to call you my friend. I want you to push yourself to such an extent that even I cannot catch up. And believe me I will match your passion every step of the way. But only if you do.
Be an inspiration to me, become my mentor, be wonderful, be true be the most beautiful you.

If you can then I will.

 Love and Luck
-Me

1 comment:

  1. I'm always proud to be your friend and you know it. I can always talk to you about anything and even if we are thousands of miles away I can always talk to you like we just talked yesterday. You know that I'm soo proud of you and your strength gives me strength. You are one of those very rare persons that I can open up to coz i'm just like you... Very self content and very bad at showing feelings... I wish you all the luck and love and always be what u r... my best friend ridz... :)

    ReplyDelete