Thought for the week..

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.

-one tree hill

Monday, September 23, 2013

THE ME I WANNA BE(24 Sept 2013 11:42 am)

Looks like Thunder, feels like Rain,
I cannot understand the difference between being happy and being insane.
Being a bird, a frog or a tree,
Or a soul searching for its body in the war's debris.
 A mask you wore to the masquerade,
What about the mask you wear every other day instead.
A good book to let you drift away,
But is it me or yourself from whom your trying to run today?
The notion of being left with your dreams scares you,
Being alone is a comfortable place for very few.
If I asked you now "What do you do?"
Are 'who you are', and 'who you want to be''s feet in the same shoe?
It's going to be a long day, and an even longer night,
If you gave up on him without a tempestuous fight.
It is well known you cannot live with someone you hate,
But what when that is you behind your own gate?
You know by now what you needs must do,
Have faith, it is within you to see yourself through.
Make up, make down,
Break free, don't turn around.
Be him, be her, be the one you are meant to be,
Me Oh! I'm just gonna go be me...
No bird no frog no bee no tree...
Me Oh! I'm just gonna go be me.. 

-Love n Luck
Ridhi..

P.S I Love this one..

4 comments: