Thought for the week..

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.

-one tree hill

Thursday, May 27, 2010

written 26/5/10 posted 28/5/10

Ok m sittin here and tryin to write a blog I have no idea about. I don’t have a topic or a line of thought, I just finished my latest entry into my dream diary…yeah I keep a dream diary into which I write all my distinguishable dreams… the ones dat have no head or tail and that are really fascinating, in a way no1 except me can understand…
have you seen A.I. where that robot has the feelin of love, and he actually prays to the blue fairy to send his mother back…and how then he is able to dream…you cant understand that movie if you are a realistic person..that movie is not meant for you if you cant believe, imagine or dream…only if you could actually make yourself believe that this boy is a robot, and imagine him to b real and present in your world and then realize what actually he was capable of will you be awed by that movie…
the fact that being a robot he had a conscious, he believed in his brother and did wat was told in the name of love for his mother, and still didn’t realize what was happening, and the horrors when his parents sent him away cuz they were afraid of him and believed that he was a robot and couldn’t feel, and den when he sees all those others who were made to look just like him and he destroyed them all, the way al he wanted like a little boy was his mother and her loving arms and to belong…


Same is with my dreams, till now I haven’t found anybody who can understand my dreams the way I do…I guess that’s y they are “my” dreams they come to only me cuz they know I wont just let them be, ill keep them forever safe within myself or in my diary…you cannot understand my dreams cuz you haven seen them first hand…the feelings involved, the pain, the energy, the light, the thought process involved, all the phases I go through, the ways I go forward in my dream, the way I make things happen, how I run when im frightened, how I hide, when the threat is behind me, then those dreams where I hug the ppl I love, the love that’s bursting outta my heart, seriously you need to live those dreams to actually understand what their hidden meanings are…yes I know its just a dream…but its better than a black out..you’ve got something to think about all through the day…and if the dream was wonderful you could actually be wakin up with a broad smile, I have many times..my whole days have gone through feeling exhilarated , loved and beautiful… dreams are really something..wonderful, complete and whole… dreams are an important part of my life..lovely are these dreams…and all I hold on to in my times of bad…

My wonderful dreams..

Regards Ridhi

No comments:

Post a Comment